Popular Posts

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Meanings of dreaming of BABIES

Photo Courtesy of Berta Campbell 



Astrology and Human Development Services

Dreaming of babies can happen at any age. They often appear in dreams when you are exploring new thoughts, experiencing new attitudes or initiating new projects and/or relationships.

Dear Jean,
I had this dream last night that I got pregnant. I am not sexually active so it is not a possibility at this point. What does this dream mean?

Dear Dreamer,
This is not a literal reference. Getting pregnant indicates creating new thoughts and ideas. Pregnancy as opposed to giving birth reflects that a project or goal is still in the "gestation" phase i.e. the thinking stage. If or when you start dreaming of "giving birth" that is a sign that you are ready to act upon, launch and to bring into fruition your dreams and goals.

Dear Jean,
I had a dream that I had a baby and I kept dropping or hurting it but it didn't cry. Please tell me what my dream means.

Dear Dreamer,
Dreams of hurting your baby can indicate that you are not paying the necessary attention and/or consideration to some project or relationship in your life. Your dream is asking you to be more conscientious of what is important to you and to treat those "things or people" with loving care.

Dear Jean,
I have this dream every night that I am in a building and some guys are after me. I am not alone, there is a cook and I have a baby with me. We always try to find somewhere to hide from the men. But the weird thing is that the baby never makes a noise.

Dear Dreamer,
Being chased is showing a fear that there are people in your life who may not have your best interests at heart. Having a cook with you indicates a situation in which you are receiving or giving nourishment from or to others. Also, "cooking" up a plan. Perhaps you have some plans or goals that you are keeping from others�probably with good reason. The baby being quiet indicates that you are not letting the "cat out of the bag" about your intentions. You are trying to be discreet and to not be caught unprepared. Good luck to you.

BLESSINGS...please share your baby dreams with our readers!